- New members who take the time to write a quality profile and upload a picture of themself r eceive a 9 day FREE membership!
- After that, a one year membership costs only $39 (6 months for $25) and gives you unlimited contact with other members
- Non-paying members can still reply to messages sent to them.
You must be at least 18 years of age and legally* single to join this website. p>
Your username will be visible to other members
Your email address will not be visible to other members
Your name will not be visible to other users.
This is for administrative purposes only.
* We do not approve memberships for Baha'is still in their "year of patience" ie. Se perated from their spouse.
"The true marriage of Bahá'í is this, that husband and wife should be united both physically and spiritually, that they may ever improve the spiritual life of each other, and may enjoy everlasting unity throughout all the worlds of God. This is Bahá'í marriage." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá (Selections from the Writings of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, p. 117)
Articles, Books and Music
- Tips for Getting to Know Someone Safely
- Dating Scam Warning
- Marriage article at Bahá'í Library
- "Mindful Matrimony" by R. & F. Switzer
- "Partners in Spirit: What Couples Say About Marriages That Work" by Heather Cardin
- "Birds of Love" A treasury of uplifting words and inspiring songs by Elika Mahony especially created for weddings.
- Testimonials: People who met on twodoves
- Online Marriage course at the Wilmette Institute.
- Questions to ask a potential partner
- Marriage Transformation Project
- Baha’i Relationship Coach: Pooneh Shakibaie