How it works
To make contact with members on this site you must first become a member yourself and create a profile too.
How to become a member
- Click on 'register' from the top menu to register as a member
Fill out the online form and read through the member terms and conditions.
Click 'Finish Registration' to continue.
- Click on the link 'Create a profile' and follow the instructions provided.
- If you want, upload a photo to your profile
What are the free services on the site?
The free services on the site include:
- Having a profile
- Looking at other members' profiles
- Responding to messages that other members have sent you
- Sending and receiving 'smiles'.
A 'Smile' is a simple way of saying "I like your profile"
A membership gives you the ability to initiate contact with other members on the site. The membership price is:
- 12 months: $39.00 (USD)
You can purchase a membership after you have logged in. Memberships are payable by credit card via our Paypal billing page. If you don't have a credit card you can also create your own free PayPal account and upload funds from your bank account.
Other payment options and for people who cannot afford the fee.
If you live in a country not supported by Paypal we can offer that you pay by Western Union. Send me a email at majnun (at) twodoves.net for payment details. If you can not afford the subscription fee, we may offer you a free subscription upon application and under the condition that you create a quality profile of yourself. Please email us for more details.
"The true marriage of Bahá'í is this, that husband and wife should be united both physically and spiritually, that they may ever improve the spiritual life of each other, and may enjoy everlasting unity throughout all the worlds of God. This is Bahá'í marriage." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá (Selections from the Writings of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, p. 117)
Articles, Books and Music
- Tips for Getting to Know Someone Safely
- Dating Scam Warning
- Marriage article at Bahá'í Library
- "Mindful Matrimony" by R. & F. Switzer
- "Partners in Spirit: What Couples Say About Marriages That Work" by Heather Cardin
- "Birds of Love" A treasury of uplifting words and inspiring songs by Elika Mahony especially created for weddings.
- Testimonials: People who met on twodoves
- Online Marriage course at the Wilmette Institute.
- Questions to ask a potential partner
- Marriage Transformation Project
- Baha’i Relationship Coach: Pooneh Shakibaie