Questions not here?
Who is this site for?
"The true marriage of Bahá'í is this, that husband and wife should be united both physically and spiritually, that they may ever improve the spiritual life of each other, and may enjoy everlasting unity throughout all the worlds of God. This is Bahá'í marriage." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá (Selections from the Writings of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, p. 117)
Articles, Books and Music
- Tips for Getting to Know Someone Safely
- Dating Scam Warning
- Marriage article at Bahá'í Library
- "Mindful Matrimony" by R. & F. Switzer
- "Partners in Spirit: What Couples Say About Marriages That Work" by Heather Cardin
- "Birds of Love" A treasury of uplifting words and inspiring songs by Elika Mahony especially created for weddings.
- Testimonials: People who met on twodoves
- Online Marriage course at the Wilmette Institute.
- Questions to ask a potential partner
- Marriage Transformation Project
- Baha’i Relationship Coach: Pooneh Shakibaie