Twodoves.net was started in December 2005 by a Bahá'í couple who first met each other over the internet. He came from Australia and she from Norway. From 2020 the site is now run by Brent Todd a Baha'i from Canada.
The site was started to give other single Bahá'ís an opportunity to meet one another, and provide helpful resources to couples on their path to marriage.
All correspondence can be made through our "Contact Us" page and we will endeavour to reply within a few days. We do not provide telephone support as we run this site on a part time basis .
For support you can send an e-mail to Brent at majnun (at) twodoves (dot) net
"The true marriage of Bahá'í is this, that husband and wife should be united both physically and spiritually, that they may ever improve the spiritual life of each other, and may enjoy everlasting unity throughout all the worlds of God. This is Bahá'í marriage." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá (Selections from the Writings of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, p. 117)
Articles, Books and Music
- Tips for Getting to Know Someone Safely
- Dating Scam Warning
- Marriage article at Bahá'í Library
- "Mindful Matrimony" by R. & F. Switzer
- "Partners in Spirit: What Couples Say About Marriages That Work" by Heather Cardin
- "Birds of Love" A treasury of uplifting words and inspiring songs by Elika Mahony especially created for weddings.
- Testimonials: People who met on twodoves
- Online Marriage course at the Wilmette Institute.
- Questions to ask a potential partner
- Marriage Transformation Project
- Baha’i Relationship Coach: Pooneh Shakibaie