Forgot password? Reset password.
"The true marriage of Bahá'í is this, that husband and wife should be united both physically and spiritually, that they may ever improve the spiritual life of each other, and may enjoy everlasting unity throughout all the worlds of God. This is Bahá'í marriage." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá (Selections from the Writings of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, p. 117)
- Testimonials: People who met on twodoves
- Online Marriage course at the Wilmette Institute.
- Questions to ask a potential partner
- Marriage Transformation Project
- Baha’i Relationship Coach: Pooneh Shakibaie